- 14-Jul-2014 to 12-Sep-2014 (PST)
- Fairbanks, AK, USA
- Full Time
health plan, vacation, sick, retirement, etc.
The essential functions of the Service Technician - HVAC are to provide general HVAC installation, repair and services.
- Completes basic maintenance tasks on HVAC equipment.
- Changing basic usable parts such as filters and belts.
- Greasing and lubing basic components and pressure washing coils.
- Required to use basic hand tools and some power tools.
- Required to handle customers (face to face interactions).
- Complete job tasks within allowed time limits and all associated paperwork.
- Reports all information to Maintenance manager.
- Will learn all sides of maintenance on HVAC equipment.
- Will perform as a helper to techs from time to time.
- Correctly complete all paperwork required by management, turned in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with Sales for estimates on any equipment that is in need of replacement. Bonuses apply.
- Identify and suggest opportunities for quality and cost improvements.
- Maintain truck inventory.
- Keep assigned service vehicle organized and clean. Monday morning inspections apply.
- Work with Fleet Manager to ensure vehicle is maintained at the required levels.
- Required to wear company uniform and be present a professional appearance daily.
- Must understand the Company's vision, mission statement, objectives, and financial goals.
- Must want to work for a great company with great people in a great place.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Altrol Heating and Air https://altrolinc.applicantpro.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings